Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Being sick STINKS. :-(

So, after our long trip home to Florida, we returned to Chris not only sneezing and sniffling, but full on SICK. The poor guy. We ignored it for a couple of days thinking it was just from the altitude changes and having allergies in Florida, but he definitely had a nasty cold. He eventually had the chills, a slight fever, cough, sore throat, the works. Leave it to me and my motherly instincts to do WHATEVER I could to make him feel better, even if it meant lots of kisses and snuggling. And I'm sure you know what that means... I got it. Yup. Right around the time Chris starts feeling better, I start feeling bad. So, the roles swapped. What a sweetie he is. There's a VERY limited list of medicines that I can take while expecting, so I decided to just stick to OJ, cough drops, lots of rest, and soup. Of course, without any medicine it took me a litte longer to feel better, but Chris was the BEST (as always!) helping out and making me feel better. After 12 hour work days, he went to pick up dinner for us, did the dishes, took the garbage out, and even took the cat litter out. Gosh, I sure am lucky. Baby is going to be lucky to have an amazing Daddy, too! :-)

I am starting to finally feel more like myself today! Not over doing it, just relaxing around the house. Midterms are coming up for school in the next week, so I really should be studying for those. We all know how much I like to wait until the last minute. :-) I also went to school today to talk to the Financial Aid Office about me attending school in the Fall. I have to go at least 6 credit hours (2 classes, and I'm in the harder upper level classes now) in order to get my student loans. SO, I'm now leaning towards taking the entire semester off. Plus, I'm sure I'll be even more in love with the baby (if that's even possible compared to how much I'm already in love with it!) when I get to meet him/her in person, so how could I even plan on being away at school!?

OH. My Dad and Mom are coming to visit in May! So excited! Hopefully the doc will plan an ultrasound during that time while they are here. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment