Not a whole lot of updates going on right now. I've come to the conclusion (well, I THINK) that I had an ear infection last week. That is the only thing that I can think of as to why I was getting so dizzy while laying on one side. I feel completely fine now. Over the last week or so, I've just been more and more tired throughout the day. Some soreness, but nothing I didn't expect. :-) Thankfully, and I hope I'm not jinxing myself, no morning sickness. Woo hoo! I guess it should be here within the next few weeks though. All I've wanted to eat is ice cream and more ice cream. Poor Chris. He knows I love ice cream anyways, but now I like NEED it or I can't think straight. I try to just "settle" for milk with Ovaltine, but it's just not the same. hehe
Chris and I are getting SOOOOO excited to fly home to Florida on Saturday and visit everyone! And of course, we are excited to share the news. I am NOT a fan of flying at all. Chris says I'm a horrendous flier, but the excitement to be back at home and seeing our family is starting to help me with the uneasiness of flying.
I'll try to take a 5 week belly pic tonight before I go to bed, if I remember. Everything all looks the same from the outside. But from what I've read, baby is about the size of a sesame seed now. Yippee!
Oh! Chris and I celebrated Valentine's Day early yesterday. Chris got me the most BEAUTIFUL dozen of pink roses and a really adorable card! We went to eat dinner at the most amazing teppanyaki restaurant here called Musashi. He's the best! :-) :-)
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment