Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I AM SO TIRED!!!!

Who would've thought something that's the side of a sesame seed could make you SO tired?! I am exhausted. Within two hours of waking up each morning, I am ready to go back to sleep. The last few days I've spent just laying around the house, taking an occasional afternoon nap. It seems as the day goes on, that I begin to feel worse. The queasiness begins to set in and it's beginning to be harder and harder to keep my dinner down. So far I've been doing good with it though! I've just been eating a lot less in one sitting, and some nights I have cereal for dinner and I'm good. haha By no means am I complaining. I am SO excited to be having these crazy symptoms because that just means that Chris and I are going to have the most WONDERFUL gift after this 9 or so months is up! Exactly two weeks from today until we actually get to "see" our little pumpkin. We go for the ultrasound at 9:30 a.m. on the 24th and we are really, really excited. We really wanted to go before our trip home to Florida, but that's okay. We should be able to see a lot more, and hopefully even hear a heartbeat, which is more than we would be able to see if we went this week. That's pretty much all of the updates for now! Just counting down the days until we get to see all of our family and friends!

PS: I've had to edit this post like 3 or 4 times because I kept putting in ridiculous words that make no sense. The baby is officially stealing my brain cells. ;-) ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment