Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

What a steal!

I went to Kohl's today because I had a 15% off coupon that I wanted to spend. I was on the hunt for some jeans that were maybe a size bigger that gave me a little more comfort room in the waist. Well, I was looking on the sale rack in the misses section when I came across a pair of demin maternity shorts. I thought hm, I don't need these, yet, but I surely will in the summer! They were too big for me right now, but I'm sure I will fit into them in a few months. Get this. They were originally $30 and were 90% off which made them $3!!!!! And on top of that, I had my 15% off coupon which made them $2.55!!!! I could NOT turn down this deal. I hear that maternity clothes are SO expensive, so I just had to buy them. My first (I'm sure of many!) maternity clothing item. I just love great deals, don't you?! :-) I had no idea Kohl's even sold maternity clothes, so good to know for the future!

Note to self: Maternity clothing apparently isn't meant to be flattering. Or maybe these just look ridiculous because they are really big on me. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment