Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Morning Sickness has set in! :-(

So, I guess I jinxed myself yesterday by saying "Oh, I feel great! No morning sickness or anything, yet!" Yeah... YET. Well, I woke up at about 2:00 this morning because I rolled over and WOAH the whole room started to spin. I seriously thought I was going to fall out of the bed. So, I tried to ignore it a bit, but no matter which way I laid, I kept getting really, really dizzy. UGH. So, I woke Chris up because it really freaked me out. I wasn't (at that time) naueous or anything. Just dizzy and beginning to get a headache. Of course, I started looking up stuff online to figure out if these were normal symptoms. I guess it is! Apparently, the baby is hogging all of my blood so it doesn't flow through my body as easily now. For being so itty bitty, it sure is making me awful today. haha! So, by this time it was like 3:00 so I figured Katie would be up with Hunter by now, so I texted her "WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!??". She laughed, and made me feel better by saying she could totally relate because she had the exact same symptoms. She told me to eat something and drink lots of water and not to worry. So, I munched on my absolute favorite fruit & nut bars and had some water. I guess my tastes must be changing because that fruit & nut bar was so gross to me in the middle of the night. Well, eventually I sorta fell back asleep at about 5:00. Then I got up a few hours later and that's where I'm at now.

I'm feeling a little nauseous and my head hurts. I'm really, really tired. I more or less just feel like I slept like crap last night, which I did! Poor Chris for being up with me during all of this, too. He's the best. :-) So, I'm hoping I can prepare my body for no more of the dizziness in the middle of the night stuff.

I'm debating telling my parents today about the news. Maybe my mom could give me some more advice seeing how she is my mom, so I'm sure our bodies are similar! I don't know though. I still REALLY want to surprise them! So, we will see. Off to make some breakfast. Blueberry muffins. That along with pretty much all foods are not something I feel like eating right now. Oh well. Maybe the baby will love me soon and start being nice to my body. :-) If all calculations are correct. We're 4 weeks today!

No comments:

Post a Comment