And the induction begins!!!!! I am so excited and nervous and anxious and such a HUGE mix of emotions right now!! Chris, of course, is as cool as a cucumber. I'm so glad he is because he's an awesome rock to keep me calm. We can not wait to meet our little man!! My parents arrived yesterday and we've been running lots of errands this weekend to get things ready for Colin's arrival. Tonight Chris and I are spending the evening at home just relaxing together with Duke and enjoying each other (and the peace and quiet!). HA! :-)
Induction begins at 2:00pm tomorrow, so hopefully Colin will arrive on Tuesday and not decide to hang out in there until Wednesday! We will be sure to update with pictures and information as soon as we can!
Colin Nicholas... Mommy and Daddy already love you SOOOO much and cannot wait until you are finally in our arms! <3 <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment