Well, a couple of weekends ago, Chris and I spent the entire weekend working on the baby's nursery. Chris painted the entire room a baby blue. It looks SO cute! He also put all of the furniture together and got things all organized. While he was working on the room, I painted letters spelling out Colin to hang on his wall. I am not crafty at all so I was VERY impressed with the job that I accomplished!! I'll post some pictures after this posting. Chris has also been working on a shelf to hang above the changing table/dresser in the nursery. We bought it at IKEA, but it was just a plain pine wood so Chris has been sanding it down and painting it blue for Colin's room. It's really cute! He comes home every night from work and does a little bit more on the shelf, so it's a nice project for him to work on. I am so proud of Chris. He works so hard to make sure that me, Colin, and the pets are taken care of and worry-free. He does this with NO complaints and still continues to help out above and beyond at home. I really did luck out with the most amazing guy. Colin is going to have the best Daddy. :-)
Colin has been moving, kicking, punching, flipping etc like a crazy fool. He is extra active at night. I love it. The only downside is sometimes (a lot) it's been hard to sleep well at night. Chris gets a kick out of watching him move in my stomach because my whole stomach moves like crazy. It's so cool to watch. Colin loves moving right after I eat dinner so that it makes my insides all rearrange and he also loves to go crazy just when I'm laying down to go to sleep. He likes making a bounce house out of Mommy's tummy. haha!
Last weekend Chris and I went to a 4th of July festival down at Lake Las Vegas. It was SO beautiful there! We had a great time. It was so hot, of course, so I got really tired, but it was still lots of fun. We got to watch a nice fireworks show and avoid all of the crazy people that were probably down on the strip watching the fireworks shows there.
Aside from all those things, we don't have a whole lot going on. We are going to Summerlin on our first hospital tour tonight. We don't plan on delivering there, but that is where we would have to go if Colin decides to come before 32 weeks. My mom is coming out in a few weeks to visit and Dad will be here a couple weeks after that. As always, we are so excited for visitors! Enjoy the loads of pictures that I'm posting below. I'll be sure to post a 26 week belly picture as my stomach is HUGE. People ask me all the time if I'm sure I'm not having twins... I don't take that as a compliment. ;-)








Colin likes to ball up on the left side and make a big lump in my tummy :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment