Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm LOVING the deals!

Chris and I paid off the crib this past weekend. We went to pick it up, but they had to put it on order still. So, I decided to take a pic of the one on display so that I could show everyone. While we were there, the store was having a clearance sale in the parking lot. They had a cherry wood dresser that had a minor chip in the top (where we would put the changing pad anyways) for $149!!! This gorgeous dresser runs about $600+ at this store. What a steal! Of course, once we realized it almost matched the crib perfect, we got it! I'm so excited! It's in the garage right now awaiting Dad to get here and help Chris put it upstairs. :-)

Last Friday I felt like getting out of the house for a bit. I went down to one of the outlet malls near downtown. I hadn't been there since Chris and I were here on vacation a few years ago, so I figured I'd check things out. Plus, my back was feeling sore so I thought I needed to stretch it out a bit. The weather was amazing, so it definitely helped brighten my mood by being out and about, too. Little did I know, but they had THREE big baby stores there! Carter's, Osh Kosh, and Children's Place! Our bank account is soooo lucky that we don't know the sex of the baby yet because I would be going NUTS. I'm hitting those stores up FIRST this summer. :-) I did walk around Carter's because they had a lot of their Spring stuff on sale. I found a little St. Patty's Day hat and bib that I just had to get! Of course, since Chris and I are both Irish, the baby is, too! And it was a neutral item. Both items were about $18 each and I got them both for a total of $6! I'm loving all these deals!

Anyways, just had to brag about my awesome deals I've found so far lately. I'm still feeling pretty good, a little queasy at dinnertime sometimes. I am definitely extra tired still. I have my next appt just to meet with the doc for normal check up stuff on the 25th, so we're really excited to ask him a bazillion questions then. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment