
Wow, I'm already slacking on this blogging thing. We haven't had too many updates as of now. We are in Florida until tomorrow visiting the families. It's been a blast, but we are COMPLETELY exhausted! We're going to need a vacation after this vacation! :-) We've finally informed all of our family, and the friends that we have seen of the wonderful news. So far, everyone is guessing that it's a girl except for like two people. I think most people are hoping it's a girl since we have so many boys in the family already. :-) Chris and I would be happy with either, but of course are still impatient to know what he/she is! Mom and I went to begin the registering process at BabiesRUs. Holy crap, how overwhelming that is! I couldn't even do it all in one day. I'm going to have to make a few more trips back there. Chris and I also checked out some cribs and think we've decided on the convertible cribs for life. They are really pricy, but we have to keep telling ourselves that they start as a crib, then transform to a toddler bed, day bed, then a full size bed! I'll post a picture of it here. We are looking at making the baby furniture into all Cherry wood. Seems to go best with either boy or girl stuff, therefore, we can use it for future babies!
As for symptoms, I'm still clear from morning sickness, woo hoo! I have been so exhausted though. I have never EVER been this tired in my entire life. I sleep plenty at night, and about 2 hours after I wake up, I'm ready to go back to bed! Even taking a shower takes all of the energy out of me. Everyone says it gets easier in the 2nd trimester. I sure hope so, because poor Chris is stuck dealing with my lazy butt a lot right now. I sometimes feel a bit queasy around dinner time, but I think I've figured out that it's because I'm just pooped. If I take an afternoon nap, I usually seem to be okay. :-)
Well, we head back to Vegas tomorrow! We have our appointment on Wednesday and are SO excited! I'll be sure to post as soon as we are finished with that!
No comments:
Post a Comment